Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cleared JLPT Level 2 ...


Yesterday I got the results. scored ~70% while the pass criteria was 60%. I was happy. But .. after letting the reality settle down, I felt, probably I do not deserve it, yet. My conversation skills is not yet to standards. Sometimes when I am in meetings talking to customers, I scamper for the right word and freeze :-( ... so these marks do not reflect that.

Anyway like my Hindi (where I hold a degree), I also have a certificate in Japanese. What is even worse, I sometimes confuse between Hindi and Japanese words, because I know both of them a little (50-50).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:04 AM

    Well, congratulations! I've been here for almost 20 years, but have never taken the test, and don't really know what "level 2" actually means, but it sounds more impressive than what I have (which is nothing) :-)

    ReplyDelete