Monday, March 17, 2008

In anticipation ...

Yen is soaring high in the air, I don't know if dollar is falling. Taking advantage of this, I was hoping to send most of my bank balance to my Indian account. We get a special discount with SBI (State Bank of India) Osaka branch, if we send more than JPY 1 Million. I was expecting some money from the insurance company, which never got credited into my account. I drew flak, plan dropped ... atleast for today.

Then again, I was hoping to get some money from my company over some re-imbursements related to my house deposit. Flak again ... it is 1 month now, and I have no answers ...

But, the Macro lens that my friend Jeff ordered last week for me, was delivered today. I am looking forward to lay my hands at them tomorrow. Hopefully I don't draw flak again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment